The search box on the Rensselaer Libraries homepage provides numerous ways to begin your research
- Quick Search (the default in the Search box) searches most of the Libraries resources, includes journal articles and items that may only be available through interlibrary loan.
- The Libraries' Catalog includes all materials the libraries own or have access via subscriptions.
- Search results may include books, ebooks, journal titles, media, theses, and more.
- For books, print journals or other tangible items, be sure to note whether the item is located in the Architecture Library or in Folsom Library.
- Options are available to search for ejournals by subject, title, and ISSN.
Multidisciplinary resources can also be found on the General tab of the Subject Guide